Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years- 2010

Another year is upon us~ 2010. 2009 was such a faith building year; I wouldn't trade it EVEN if it meant getting Sophie Rose earlier...really. God taught me to be content in all circumstances~ trial and prosperity. God saw fit to prepare us to be care group leaders, Shane and Ellie both "grew up" due to events in their lives, Christy had a major impact in our family and Todd and I grew closer together and both know the Lord more than we did a year ago.

I'm praying that God will bring our girl(s) home, but if He doesn't, I look forward to the lessons we'll learn along the way. We serve a kind, Sovereign God who knows what's best even if we don't see it today!

1 comment:

Goosegirl said...

Hi Shari, I am praying that you hear about your Sophia Rose this month. And if the Lord chooses to give you an instant sister for her too, that would be such a wonderful miracle! I can't wait to see your new daughter's face. You have been waiting for so long and with such faith.
I pray this New Year brings your heart's desire.
Sivje from the Bethany board