Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sopphie Rose's Bucket List

Everyone laughs when I say I have a "bucket list," but I will be 'dying' to myself after Sophie arrives home!

Update 6/16/10~ I'm revising this; June will be manual labor, July will be packing, planning for 2010 school year and learning Chinese. 

So here's my Sophie Bucket List that I'd like to complete this summer!

Touch up painting around the house~ X
Stain the front door~ X
Learn 10 Chinese phrases
Paint my bedroom/ bathroom
Make a fire pit in the woods behind our house
Make a cod fish pond beside some landscaping
Lose 20 lbs-on my way!!!
Wash all windows ( I have MANY)
Adoption fund-raising yard sale ( next Fri/Sat)- BIG CHECK X- raised more than enough money to buy Sophie's plane ticket home!!!
Clean all carpets
Make/freeze meals for homecoming
Plan 2010 school year- order TOG curriculum
Pack for China!!!

Not sure I'll get to all of it, but I'm motivated to work towards completion as God gives me grace!

LOA! LOA! LOA! LOA! LOA! LOA! LOA! LOA! LOA! ( LOA received June 9th!!)

No comments: