Monday, February 15, 2010

Firsts and Lasts

Isn't life interesting? We always remember the "firsts"~ first tooth, first school bus ride, first prom, first drive, but we often miss the "lasts."

Well, this is the LAST time that I'm updating our home study before we get Sophie! What a great feeling!

Updated Child Protective Clearances, Medical Exams, Financial Statements, 2009 IRS 1040, Updated dog vaccinations and licenses, Updated Driving Records, Updated HIPPA, Updated FBI fingerprinting, Travel arrangements, Letter of Intent, Service Plan, I- 600A and I-797C forms~ All of these things will be completed by early March so we can move towards making the actual travel plans!

God certainly is a mystery, but also very interesting; wouldn't you say?

Before the foundation of time, He knit Sophie Rose in our hearts~ knowing that one day, I'd be working on this paperwork to bring her home!

Today, He's giving me opportunity to complain or be grateful for my God given organizational skills to run a home, manage the kids' school, lead a co-op, serve as a care group leader in addition to completing mountains of frivolous, IMHO, paperwork.

John 1:1~"In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God!" "He's the Alpha, Omega, Beginning and End"~

Those Scriptures are the firsts and lasts of which I need to be reminded! I will be joyful in all things!

With a Mommy's grateful heart~

No comments: