Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sophie's REFERRAL is HERE!!!

We just got the call~ Sophie's referral is in the United States of America!!!

Crazy circumstance~ I was trying to call my friend Debby when I accidentally called Debby B., my social worker! I hate calling her b/c she is so busy so when I heard it was her, I was apologizing profusely!! She said, " Shari, I was just going to call you; are you sitting down???" ( I LOVE when social workers say that!!!) I screamed, " Did we get Sophie's paperwork???" "YESSSSS!" she yelled!!!

So, it's coming in an hour via e-mail and I have everything ready to send it right back to China.

Please begin praying for a short time to wait for our letter of acceptance!!!!

One happy mom~ Shari

2 comments:

Peter W said...

!!! :D

Michelle Steele said...

Praise God!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!! =D