Monday, July 12, 2010

Care package to China is RECEIVED

Lots of fun news to share today!!!

We were told that Xueqin received our care package on June 28th, so she has seen our faces.

What is she thinking?

What is she feeling? Is she scared?

Does she think I'm a witch? (Popular folklore in China says that ladies with blonde hair are witches and eat their children!!!)

"I know I'm asking a lot, but on bended knee and with supplication, Father, I ask you to allow my mommy face to be etched in Sophie Rose's little heart so when we arrive in Beijing it is a great day of reunion and celebration not a day of fear, trepidation and sadness for my precious new daughter. I have faith that You can melt her heart that's been hurt by abandonment. I submit my will to You, commit my trust to You and KNOW that You will act. In my Savior, Jesus,' name, Amen." ( Psalm 37)




No comments: