Monday, July 12, 2010

TA!!!!

                  WE ARE GOING TO CHINA!!!!

We got into the September travel group and are beyond thrilled!

We'll have the exact dates by the end of the week!

My heart is so overwhelmed with gratefulness to our faithful God would knows the precise time I will hold my new little girl in my arms. 

Sunday I awoke early to prepare my heart for church and felt burdened to pray specifically for Sophie's welfare...like something was wrong, someone was hurting her or she was sick.

Today I chatted with my adopting friend in Georgia who was also awakened at 6am on Sunday with an impression by the Lord to pray for her sweet Sarah Ren. 

Please pray that:
  1. Our daughters in the Beijing Welfare Institute are well and safe.
  2. God would knit Sophie's heart closely together w/ ours and that her grieving would be minimal.
  3. We'd ( and our GA friends) be able to stay at the Marriott in Beijing and maybe even Guangzhou in order to save lots of money.

No comments: