Tuesday, November 29, 2011

How Much I Wanted You

It's been so long since I've written.

Many days Lyme disease seems to have overrun our family; it's been a hard season, but God is using it for His purpose and glory. 

Sophie Chats.....

Bedtime tonight consisted of snack of a Pina Colada Slurpee, a Christmas bedtime story, lots of snuggling and singing and of course, our nightly "chats." 


"Tell me about how much you wanted me, Mama."~ Sophie

I reviewed the amazing story from the beginning to the end, reminding her that daddy and I were somewhat like Mary and Joseph minus the angel appearances. ( God put her on my heart first, then daddy later.)


Mom~ "We waited 3 long years until God thought it was time for us to come to China for you." 

"You wanted me really bad, didn't you, Mom?"~ Sophie


"How do you know that Soph," ~ Mom


She jumped out of the sheets and proceeded to wave her arms wildly about....."Because of the way those people stuffed me in that car with you the first day... I knew you really must have wanted me!"


We rolled on the bed with great laughter, sang our songs and she is sleeping soundly as I type. 


Oh, how I love that sweet girl!

No comments: